Wednesday, January 11, 2012

more pictures than you'll know what to do with...

a few photos from the last month...

 
Christmas in Lubbock... 

one of our many "Christmas" mornings...

rehearsal dinner with part of my family...

and the Beasleys...

and my friends...

and my little monkey...

Patrick and his friends...

and my dad...

and his dad and sister...

and my mom, sister and niece...

with one more of my friends...

Captiva Island near Sanibel...

for our getaway...

such a great New Year's Eve...

our last night before being full-time parents...

at the airport before our sixteen-hour flight...

waiting for our bags with his new daddy...

 "who came to our house while we were gone?"...

"are you SERIOUS???  again???"...

more presents from SANTA!!!

another Skype session telling people back home all about it...

and showing them our new view...

 playing bubbles with Daddy as the sun came up...

"I GOT IT!!!"...

 playing at the park right across the street...

don't worry - he brought his bubbles...

first official trip to the beach...

thank you, LORD!!!

we love it here.  :)

And in case this wasn't enough, here is a link for our wedding photos since I don't have any yet.  http://www.pictage.com/client/eventPhotos.do?event=1191884&category=0&photo=261

1 comment:

Shannon Family said...

Judy,
I am so happy for you! I have been following your story since I heard about Keith from Brooke Jones. I went to church at FUMC for awhile growing up. I remember going to camp with you and your beautiful smile that is always on your face. This is such a blessing and I am amazed at what God has done. He is truely an amazing God and all glory to Him.
I am so glad you are happy and have found Patrick.
I also went to TCA with Kelly Smith Simmonds so I saw the pictures she did on her blog.
Heather Parkey Shannon