Tuesday, January 10, 2012

g'day...

I had every intention of updating this sooner but just haven't had the time.  Since my last blog in November I've done quite a bit.  I went to Australia for two weeks (with a side trip to New Zealand), I sold my condo in San Diego, I took Brooks to Lubbock to celebrate an early Christmas with the Beasleys, I quit my job, I celebrated Christmas with my family, Patrick came in town, we celebrated Christmas with Brooks, we flew to Tampa on Christmas Day to celebrate Christmas with his family, we celebrated Christmas again the next day with his sister, we had friends and family fly in town for a little celebration, we GOT MARRIED in St. Petersburg, Florida, we went on a little honeymoon down on Sanibel Island, we went back to Tampa, we flew to Dallas and then we packed up and moved to Australia.  Patrick's contract is up at the end of September so Brooks and I will be living here on an extended vacation until then.  So far we are all adapting well and I will post pictures soon.  :)

1 comment:

Calvin Mordarski said...

So many big things seem to have taken place in your January last year. Congratulations, for the successful condo sale and, of course, for getting married! :D Well, it must’ve been a really busy since then. How’s life?